Some advice for when choosing a property inspector:
In engaging a property inspector, consider the following:
- Evaluate more than one property inspector. Consider asking questions like:
- What are their qualifications?
- How many inspections have they performed?
- What will the cost be?
- What type of report will you receive?
- How soon can the report be expected?
Here are several inspectors for your information:
James Dobney & Assoc.
Metro Home Insp.
If you need more info on choosing a Property Inspector, Mortgage Broker or any other service provider, we're happy to help. Contact us and we'd be happy to help you find exactly what you need.